Junior Administration Assistant Traineeship
We are always on the lookout for the most talented people to come join our team and help create some of the most memorable screen moments.
Our Junior Administration Assistant Traineeship is an ideal opportunity for individuals looking to take the first steps to a successful and fulfilling career with a leader in the visual effects industry.
You will be energetic and motivated to develop your skills and qualifications through a combination of on the job experience in a supportive team environment and formal training.
What will you be doing?
Your duties include (but are not limited to):
- Primary receptionist for the Adelaide office.
- Ensure visitors follow RSP’s security process.
- Respond to enquiries and direct emails as required.
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing freight and mail.
- Back up the Administration Assistant in respect to RSP’s travel process, including obtaining travel quotes, approvals and bookings, as required.
- Maintain organised office filing (accurate keeping of information, both electronic and paper).
- General office filing and archiving (administration and finance).
- Maintaining of administrative calendars, databases and registers.
- Managing offices supplies and stock.
- Petty cash management and monthly reconciliation.
What are we looking for?
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have a commitment to complete a traineeship and achieve a BSB30120 Certificate III in Business qualification.
- Have an interest and genuine desire to work in Administration.
- Possess computer literacy skills in Microsoft Office suite.
- Be enthusiastic and have a willingness to learn a broad range of tasks and skills.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Possess organisational and time management skills.
- Be friendly and positive, with a can-do attitude.
- Be reliable and punctual.
What’s in it for you?
- Real experience in an administration environment.
- Earn an income while you gain valuable on the job experience.
- Complete a nationally recognised qualification – BSB30120 Certificate III in Business.
- Have a mentor to support and guide you during your Traineeship.
- Work in an innovative and supportive workplace environment.
Duration: 1 year
Salary: National Award Wages
This role will not lead to a position as a VFX artist, production coordinator or software developer.
To be eligible for an apprenticeship or traineeship you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights.